Monday, January 29, 2007

January night (Birthday resolutions)

Just how many jests does one need to justify to turn jejune jabber January nights into jubilant juggernaut of joy?  
Exiting last year's chimeras - and while I might still josh around...dare I say sometimes literally too?- as part of the traditional January gestures I hereby officially renounce gents and jerks with jaunty attitudes, checkered shirts jinxes and anyone jumbling frantic juggling with shabby cheating. (I'm not even sure that meant anything at all)

As my biological clock still seem to be running under 2006 (or maybe I just have fiscal year cycles?) I will then pray for consistent chummy jousts, one J at the time. And maybe one day, and just for grandpa, I will even come back from shul with a jovial jew-ish journalist?  
  
Happy Bday to me.

No comments: