Thursday, February 22, 2007

NYC Pillow Fight, 2007 edition

Because some of you found out about it too late, because most of you laughed at me thinking they were above these childish considerations, and because all of you were secretly jealous you did not get to kick a stranger for no reasons, let alone a New Yorker.



THE NYC PUBLIC PILLOW FIGHT IS BACK!!!



As hard as it is to believe one year has passed, and judging by my memories of it there is NO WAY I am going to miss this...

Plus, I ended up dating a guy I met right after crushing his face with some heavy duty pillow (while in retrospective that might not have been the smartest move I’ve made, you might get luckier and meet a normal person. I will not be offended.)



Unlike the city train schedule, fights always start on time. Meet me at 1.40pm at Union Square on the Plaza, south side. Let me know if you can make it… I am of looking forward to kicking your butt. (Bring a pillow)


See you Saturday!



Maïa





Bring a pillow to Union Square and wait for the signal. Pillow fight!

Pillow Fight NYC
Saturday, February 24th, 2007
Union Square @ 2:00 PM

Bring a pillow :) Rain or shine.


The Rules
Soft pillows only! Swing lightly, many people will be swinging at once. Do not swing at people without pillows or with cameras. Remove glasses beforehand! The event is FREE and appropriate for ALL AGES. Wait until the signal to begin. This event is more fun with feathers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.